- Special Corzetti Pasta (hand-stamped with unique designs)
- 250g Corzetti Pasta (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6-8 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the Corzetti Pasta: Boil the Corzetti pasta according to package instructions in salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare the Aglio e Olio Sauce: In a large skillet, heat the extra-virgin olive oil over low heat. Add the thinly sliced garlic and red pepper flakes. Gently sauté the garlic until it becomes fragrant and golden, being careful not to let it brown.
- Toss Pasta in Sauce: Add the cooked Corzetti pasta to the skillet with the aglio e olio sauce. Toss the pasta gently to coat each disc with the flavorful oil and infused garlic.
- Season and Serve: Season the pasta with salt and freshly ground black pepper according to taste. Gently toss again to ensure the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Customized Presentation: Transfer the Special Corzetti Pasta to serving plates. The personalized designs or messages on the pasta discs will be a heartwarming surprise for your sibling.
- Garnish and Share the Love:. Finish by garnishing with torn fresh basil leaves for a touch of freshness.